Trying something new
Research shows that learning new skills can also improve your mental wellbeing by:
- boosting self-confidence and raising self-esteem
- helping you to build a sense of purpose
- helping you to connect with others
Have you tried the Tapping Solution App?
'Tapping Meditations will help you release your anxiety so you can support your immune system, feel more at peace, and empowered to take any steps necessary to protect yourself'.
It is well known that being active is good for you, both physically and mentally - it increases endorphins, which improves your happiness levels, relieves stress, clears your head, increases self-esteem and reduces anxiety. So whether it's going for a walk, getting out on your bike or just doing some stretches at home for 5 minutes, lets get moving!
There are so many different creative hobbies to try and something for everyone. Have a look at the list below and give one a go!
- baking a cake or trying a new recipe
- writing a song or a poem
- learning a new instrument
- dancing to your favourite tunes
- nail art
- flower arranging
- web design
and many more!