WIN Colleges and Schools
There are 3 Colleges that are part of the WIN.
These include Bath College, Wiltshire College and University Centre (Trowbridge, Chippenham and Salisbury) and UCW (University Centre Weston).
There is a WIN HE Adviser based at each of these Colleges.
Please contact your relevant College WIN HE Adviser and they will be happy to answer your queries and provide you with more information about the WIN.
Data provided by the OfS clearly shows that certain schools have significant numbers of students from the GAP wards and also that there is a natural grouping of schools in particular areas.
Therefore, for each region the WIN have identified a Lead School; where there are a large number of GAP students in attendance at the school.
A WIN HE Adviser will be based at each of these Schools.
Please contact your relevant School WIN HE Adviser and they will be happy to answer your queries and provide you with more information about the WIN.
The WIN has also identified Partner Schools within each region, to work closely with the Lead Schools.
(WIN HE Adviser is based at each of these Schools)
- Hayesfield Girls School, Bath
- Broadoak Academy, Weston-Super-Mare
- Kingsbury Green Academy, Calne
- Wellington Academy, Tidworth
- Ralph Allen School, Bath
- Matravers School, Westbury
- Melksham Oak Community School, Melksham
- Hardenhuish School, Chippenham
- Sheldon School
- Avon Valley College
- Clarendon College, Trowbridge
- John of Gaunt, Trowbridge
- Sarum Academy, Salisbury
- St Edmunds Girls School, Salisbury
- Hans Price Academy